Re: mac vs pc

Recently, Rremmel@aol.com at email address Rremmel@aol.com sent the
following:

>I've got the Yaesu FT-847 and I want to connect it to my computer...but, I've
>got a  mac.

So what is the problem?  Are you looking for software to run on your
Mac which would give you satellite tracking etc?

I also use a Mac and a FT-847.  I personally use a program called
MacDoppler which is one heck of a great program and only $40 if your
an AMSAT member ($50 if your not).  It does it all.  Complete
solution in one software package.  And you just connect the Mac
directly to the radio - one cable solution.  Very nice indeed.

Go check out the following web site for more info:

http://www.interlog.com/~dogpark

Good Luck!!  & 73, Rees - K9UUT

    /  /  /  /  /      * Rees Roberts           * reesr@wi.net
   /--/--/--/--/       * 5041 Indian Hills Dr   * w9udu@wi.net
  /  /  /| /  /  K9UUT * Racine, WI 53406       * Tel: 414-633-6262