use eggbeaters??

We are working on a special events station to go on the air this month. Im am
looking at hitting a couple of passes on uo-22 for sure. Is anyone
successfully using eggbeater ants for uo-22? I know the passes should be at
least over 10-20'. Given that I have plenty of power ( if need be) on
transmit, will egg beaters work for the leos? uo-22, fo's?

chad