RE: ZENIT

TMSAT is still undergoing some additional tests.  Most of the systems have
been tested and are operational.  The downlink is still only on over Europe
and Bangkok at this time.

Presently the imaging system is being utilised quite considerably to
calibrate the cameras - I will post further images from TMSAT to the web
page when they are downloaded.  Yesterday we downloaded the first
multispectral image of San Fransisco Bay area, and it is really quite
impressive.  This will be posted when we have finished analysing the results
of the camera offset calibration.

Regards
Chris Jackson G7UPN / ZL2TPO
Groundstation and Operations Manager