Wisp32 and Proc Mail

I am wondering what Iam doing wrong, in the past wisp was decompressing
files and putting them in there proper directories.

Now its only decompressing the small messages and leaving others in the DLX
dir, i have to use phs.exe to extract them to zip or txt files.

I have pkzip and unzip in the wisp dir and  there pifs in the windows pif
dir.

What am I doing wrong its got me baffled.

Thanks

Dennis
Scone