Re: AO27

They do make maps with Grid Squares on it so that you can easily find out
where the grid squares are....ARRL has them online that you can download and
print also....
This will also give you an idea where someone is located roughly... We use
grid squares since there are so many towns with the same name...sometimes in
the same state...Plus there are times where there will be no towns close by
in a Grid Square (Which is what I run into down here in South Texas) and its
easier to just say the grid square than it is to describe where exactly you
are located...

Jess