DIGI on LUSAT

Hello.
I remember to the operators that, the LUSAT is operative in DIGI
mode, a very interesting option to make contacts with other
stations, or to be connected with our station to evaluate on-line
the state of our installation.
"( C EA1BCU via LUSAT-1 )"

The modulation conditions and power of the satellite are very
good. The BBS mode, continuous inactive.

73, Miguel (ea1bcu)