Re: RS-12

At 09:49 AM 8/29/98 -1000, you wrote:
>I can not get a down link nor have I heard any activity
>on RS-12. The beacon is coming through strong.
>Any ideas ?  73 de Peter, NH6VB.

I worked RS 12/13  the other on friday night , worked ZL and VK   with no
problems using the 15M uplink / 10 Mtr downlink
Good Q5 copy over the pass. + other stations also using the Bird ...  As i
am aware the other stations were using the 15Mtr uplink as well ...........
73's de Gary VK4GAZ

Amateur Radio Station
VK4GAZ, Southport , QLD
Australia  73's  de Gazza