Re: 2.4 gig FM Video link

I am going to use my 2.4 Ghz video rabits in a Satellite Lab class.  We
will have a transmitter and camera across campus and will demonstrate
various antennas on receive.  Therefore I bashed open the antenna and it
is a 2 inch square PC board with solid foil on the back and a 1.2 inch
patch on the other.  But it is not fed as near the corner as I have seen
in most GPS patch antennas to give cross polarization, it is fed about 75%
to one side and only say 55% from the other edge thus almost appearing to
be in the "center"

Has anyone analyzed this antenna?   Lemme try to make a sketch below:

    -----------------------------
    |                           |
    |                           |
    |      --------------       |