What rig?

Good evening folks. I would like to do some AO-27 demos for my SAREX
class this coming school year. I have an Arrow antenna and am trying to
determine which HT to buy for this kind of operation. I'm finding it
difficult to find out from the literature and even from sales personel
at HRO which rigs will give me cross-band operation. There are many dual
band HT's out there, but few give you that ability. If there is anyone
on the list that does this kind of operation, I would sure like to hear
your experiences and recommendations. Thanks in advance.
							73,
						    Ken, WA1QXR