Houston AMSAT Net

There is a good possibility that the Houston AMSAT Net will be able to
change satellites and go to a C-Band satellite.

I would like to hear from the following:

Those that are presently listening to the net via the KU-Band satellite
Those that cannot listen to the satellite feed because they only have C-
Band.

Please email me directly if you will be better served by us changing to C-
Band satellite. The satellite we are looking at moving to is Spacenet 4.

Thanks....bruce
Houston AMSAT Net Programmer/Link Originator

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                               Internet: kk5do@amsat.org
Houston, Texas                                         or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC),VE

Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T7B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.
http://www.amsatnet.com               Visit SHOT  http://www.clarc.org/shot