Gateway Telepath Modem

HI Folks:
	Sorry for the off-topic post, but I've had no luck with Gateway's
home page and I'm not sure where else to turn.

   I've come into possession of a Gateway Telepath 28.8 modem.
The jumper settings for the IRQ set up are clearly marked on
the board, but not the COM port selection.  There are 3
jumpers on the board for COM port selection.  Does anyone
happen to have the docs on this modem that could pass
along the relevant info to me at:

hansen@fredonia.edu

Thanks,

John W2FS