Re: Question

If you are referring to the date, etc. as the numbers, then look for the
two small arrows on the extreme right of the column title line.  This is
the line with Subject, Sender, etc on it.  Click the left arrow until the
"numbers" slide back onto the screen.  You have probably clicked the right
arrow which moves the columns to the right and off the screen.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org