Question

I am using Netscape Navigator 3.0 My question is about the main page. On
the left side you have "Mail Folder" and underneah that are the 2 folder
icons "inbox" and "trash"Once upon a time they they usd to contain
numbers that told you certain things.Well the numbers are gone.I don't
know where or when and don't care. I  want my numbers back.Any body want
to step forward and help me. Craig N2MNA