FS: Misc items

1 - "NEW" ARR (Advanced Receiver Research) transmit/receive
    sequence timer, model TRS04VD, single mic PTT input, four
    DPST relay outputs, each output relay millsec timing delay
    piror to pervious relay closure. Timing for each relay closure
    configurable.

    Complete manufactured PC board with user program manual

    $60 + $5 shipping CONUS

2 - Daiwa cross needle RF SWR meters, light 12VDC, 15/150 watt,
    model CN-460, 140-450 MHz, box and user manuals

    $50 each, + $5 shipping each, CONUS

2 - Radio Shack AF DSP units, SSB/CW, 12VDC, connects between
    any radio's speaker output and speaker/headphones.

    $25 each, + $5 shipping each, CONUS

80' Eighty feet of #12 twisted, 12 conductor cable. Great for
    dual rotor system plus power or control lines for mast mount
    receive pre-amplifies.

    $20 + $15 shipping, CONUS

TERMS:

Send me a "commit to purchase" eMAIL to hold item(s). Multiple "commit
to purchase" eMAILs received for the same item will be sorted by
date/time. All "commit to purchases" will have 7 days to send money
order to my callsign mailing address. Will ship next day via UPS ground.
If money order is not received by the 7th day, item will go to second
"commit to purchase" eMAIL sender or placed back on internet as open
item for sale.

NE7X...

NE7X@amsat.org