Objet : [amsat-bb] geostationary packet sattelite
Auteur :
/DDV=KC8GOQ@aol.
com/DDT=HPMEXT1/S=KC8GOQ/OU=BSFX1/O=ALCATEL/P=ALCANET/A=ATLAS/C=
FR/ à x400
Date :    24/08/1998 17:21

Has anyone ever tried or thought of a geostationary packet satellite? All it
would be is a digi and nothing esle, a basic packet repeater.

What commercial companies are developing a geostationary bird?  maybe we
could
hitch a ride in one with a small digi (an ht sized transceiver, and a tnc)

it could help revive packet a bit.....

~ Chris,kc8goq~    http://welcome.to/mepin