Looking for instruction manual

This is a little off topic, but....

The Beaumont ARC just acquired a large (6-foot rack) RCA
commercial high-band (just above 2M) FM 2-way radio
system, with a 4CX250 amplifier.  We plan to use it in
conjunction with our other repeaters to implement a
linked system.

We are in need of the instruction book, or a copy, for
which we are willing to pay. We presently have no info
on this (rare?) beast.  It is all solid-state except for
the 4CX250 and the screen supply regulator tube, and is
in pristine condition.

Can anyone point us in the right direction to find a book?

The model number is CRCM9BQJA, S/N G20581.  The receiver
appears to have an extra front end to simultaneously
monitor a low-band (30-50MC) freq. and the unit is set
up for tone squelch on the TX and RX.

Thank you for any help you may be able to give us.

John Harrington  W5EME
johnh@ih2000.net   or   w5eme@amsat.org