Re: FO -20 Status

> Date:          Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:12:32 -0400
> From:          John Heath <100675.3601@compuserve.com>
> Subject:       [amsat-bb] FO -20 Status
> To:            amsat-bb <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>

> Saw the messages on the bb about  no signals from FO-20
>
> Seems OK over Europe. Just worked Per DC3ZB  ( 2002 UTC Saturday  22nd)
> Conditions not great but we both had only about 4 degrees elevation.
> No problem with the QSO but there seemed to be a high noise level.
>
> 73 John  G7HIA

Hello all,

FO-20 works fine, just work yesterday (22-08-98) 5 stations in ONE pass:
(all UTC)
10:12  F1UO
10:17  OK2RAS
10:19  IK0WGF
10:22  EW6WF
10:26  LA2QAA

Signals between 55 and 57 received between 53 and 59

Also to all: FO-29 works very good in mode JA, more QSB and also have to
switch more from RH-circulaire to LH-circulaire and back on both Up- &
-Downlink.
More people should give it a try on FO-29, also not much activity from NA on
both FO-20 & FO-29 when NA is in range from western Europe.

				73's and hope to meet You all soon
				Frank PE1KNL in JO22hc
				Western part of the Netherlands
				QRV on AO-10B, AO-27,FO-20 & FO29