Re: FO-20 Status

> Over the last two evenings, I've been listening for FO-20 during
> predicted passes over my Ohio QTH and have heard nothing.
>
> Is FO-20 operating normally?
>
> 73,
> Doug
> AB8CJ

I was just on FO-20 about 20 min ago, seemed fine!
Copied K9SB, W8JOM, WB4FWQ, VE3NPC, others...

73 gb

Gary Bargholz
http://www.execpc.com/~n9uur
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:   W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club
Owner:      N9UUR-10   Milwaukee WIDE APRS Node