The transmitter 0 signal of KO-23 is normally received again.

$)C
Hello.

I am a control operator of KITSAT command groundstation.
As you have experienced, The transmitter 0 signal of KO-23 was not  received for 3 days (Aug. 18th - 20th) .
The transmitter 0 of KO-23 seemed to be tripped due to some reasons.

We have fixed the problem  by turning on transmitter 0 again.
Now, We are investigating  the problem.

If you have received the telemetry data for 3 days (Aug. 18th - 20th),    Please report to me.

73

Form  HL0ENJ

SaTReC, KIAST
KyungHee Kim   research fellow