ft-847 & computer control

I would be interested in anyones experience with computer control of the
FT-847.  I am trying to use Station running on a laptop (Win95) computer to
control the FT-847.  I believe I have everything setup correctly, (null
modem cable included) but nothing happens on the radio.  Well the CAT light
comes on everytime the computer wants to correct for doppler shift, but
nothing happens on the radio end.  I just downloaded the latest version of
Station (using it in demonstration mode - it is not yet registered),
installed it, and set it up according to instructions.  Am I missing
something (other than registering it)?

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be