Re: Tracking software for Windows CE?

At 07:47 AM 8/17/1998 -0400, you wrote:

>Bob (WE1U) wrote,
>
>>I just bought one of those nifty little PalmPC thingies... runs Windows
>>CE which seems to be a stripped version of Windows 95. Has anyone had
>>any luck finding a tracking program that will run unders Windows CE?

I've written a number of satellite software routines in Visual Basic,
including real-time tracking, pass scheduling, mutual pass windows etc.  I
believe microsoft has a compiler to compile Vis. Basic source code to
Windows CE.  As time permits, I'll pursue this, as there seems to be
growing interest in this scaled down operating system.

Currently, I don't own a "palmPC" but the Vis. Basic compiler may include
an emulator...we'll see what I can find out.