stacking antennas

Hi
I am looking for help on stacking 2Hy gain 2m and 2 Hy gain 70cm
antennas.
Hy Gain said 10 feet for 2m and 46 inches for 70 cm.But when I modeled
the ant.
using yagimax I get 7.7 feet for 2m and 45 inches for 70 cm.  Now the
70cm looks
close but the 2m looks like the spacing is to far apart. Dose anyone have
A better
program or know how far apart these antennas should be?  the version of
yagimax is 3.31 is there a newer version?
73 Jim w8wrp          e-mail  w8wrp@juno.com