RE: Anyone "upgrade" from FT-736 to FT-847?

How would you compare the 847 to an Icom 821H? I'm trying to figure out
which one I should buy. I already have a good HF rig, and don't
necessarily need the 847 HF features, but will take them if need be.
I've heard the 821H is set up real good for computer control and doppler
tracking, and that the 847 doesn't read back frequency over the serial
port. Any comments? Anyone?
--Dave
AB0GJ