Re: Tracking software for Windows CE?

Bob (WE1U) wrote,

>I just bought one of those nifty little PalmPC thingies... runs Windows
>CE which seems to be a stripped version of Windows 95. Has anyone had
>any luck finding a tracking program that will run unders Windows CE?

Hi Bob,

I run Instant Track (in text mode) on my Phillips Velo 1 HPC, which runs the
Windows CE operating system. In order to run IT I first load a program
called XT-CE, "A 80186 PC Emulator for the Windows CE Operating system."
For more info see:

http://www.pyram-id.demon.co.uk/XTCE.html

Hope this info is helpful!

73,

Jim, KK3K

Jim Kelly, Amateur Radio KK3K (skeptic49@earthlink.net) ICQ 1549830
Home Page URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~skeptic49/
Celebrate American Freedom and Diversity!
Anti-gay intolerance and hate are not "family values."