Tracking software for Windows CE?

Hi All,
sorry for the bandwidth but.....

I just bought one of those nifty little PalmPC thingies... runs Windows
CE which seems to be a stripped version of Windows 95. Has anyone had
any luck finding a tracking program that will run unders Windows CE? The
palmtop is made by Everex and I just bought it this weekend at a
hamfest. Previously have been using an HP200LX which has no trouble
running IT in the text mode. No such luck with the PalmPC.

Thanks in advance,

Bob WE1U