Re: TMSAT Update

At 02:54 PM 8/15/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I am uploading 2 of the WAC images to the web at the address below.

Thanks.  I printed these out and displayed them at the AMSAT booth
at the local (ARRL Southwestern Division) ham convention, where they
were received with oohs and ahs.

The image of the Red Sea has a prominent vertical defect that
resembles a crease in a sheet of paper.  It's about a quarter of
the way in from the left, and runs the full height of the image.
What causes that?

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org