Equipment for sale

Hello,

I have some radios and stuff for sale. Terms are half down/half COD. Need to
update the shack a bit for the satellite ideas!

Icom    IC-756    Like new, used less than 5 hours. (I'm just not a big fan
of HF, bought it for the Easysats.) I bought it for $2800, and am willing to
sell for $2000. Really nice rig, spectrum analyzer is a big plus for finding
the rare DX. In original box.

Yaesu    FT-726    Has the 2M (mod for 9600), 70cm, and 23cm modules, plus a
brand new 2M module. Complete as purchased. Looks good, and works great. AES
quoted me $1250 for sell/trade-in, sounds good to me! Great sat rig for a
great price!

MFJ    MFJ-1278    Multi-mode TNC with Pactor/Mailbox upgrade. Note that
this isn't the "B" model, so can't be upgraded any further. But it works
great for HF RTTY and PACTOR! I didn't need anything else. Very useful, $100
takes!

Bencher    Chrome Key. Wired for IC-756. Very nice! $75.00

Hygain     DX-88    Multi-band antenna. It works, just ask the JA's that
gave me 55's everytime (on <10 watts!) Difficult to ship, prefer local
(eastern WA, northern ID) buyer, but will ship if necessary. In good
condition, with all manuals. $300 OBO.

I'm looking for: Yaesu FT-847, G-5400B, tower, sat antennas for 2M and 70cm.
Willing to trade for the right item!

All items are OBO, plus shipping. First $, first served. E-mail replies
preferred.

Ken Shock, AB7UP
kennethshock@mindspring.com