Station and FODTrack

Title: Station and FODTrack

Hi All,

I've had a number of users inform me of random problems when using Station with FODTrack. Below is a message from Ken Ernandes who has found a solution for his machine. If you're having difficulties then try this out.

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU

http://www.amsat.bm

Paul -

I tested my DOS FODtrack software with no luck on the 400 MHz PII.  I then
changed the parallel port configuration from "Normal" to "EPP" (I think).
Then the antenna control worked.

When I got the computer, the port was configured for "EPP+ECC" (I think) and
I couldn't get the printer to work.  I thought "Normal" would be the safest
mode, but obviously I was wrong.  On the current setting, both the printer, Station and the FODtrack work...

Ken

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home