(no subject)

Hi Ron,
We had a very good visual of MIR at 0401Z  13 August in San Diego.  I
estimated the magnitude as -1.5, and there was an object about 3 seconds
(time) ahead of it, quite dim with an estimated magnitude of 2 or so.  I was
told a year or so ago that it was the "garbage scow", and am wondering if it
was the same thing this time?

The ARRL Convention is here in San Diego and there is another good visual
Friday evening local time.  I'll print up some of the predictions and take
them in to Keith and any of the other AMSAT people here that may be
interested.  He's giving  a lecture Friday evening, I believe.

   73 Dave    wb6llo@amsat.org

   Disagree; I learn.