No Subject

Hi all , I am new to satellite comms and spotting but have recently
been monitoring the BBS
Activity on MIR as it passes over. The next step was to use the
repeater but I have not yet
heard anyone using it as MIR passes over the UK. Do alot of people use
it or is it mainly used over
the US. I must admit at the moment I only use a 2m/70cm vertical but
sigs are S9 on 2m and 143.620MHz when MIR is in range. OSCAR beam is
on order so hopefully I will get a reasonable setup soon. 73s de
Darren G4VTQ Burgess Hill,West Sussex England..
Tel 01403 214411
Fax 01403 214420
Email darren.rainer@eyretel.com