RE: Mir 440 Repeater

Hi Jeff , I tried the repeater last night with s9 packet signals but
nothing on the repeater. I tried
Accessing it on the vertical with CTCSS and 50watts .Not sure if it
gives you a K or not to let
You know if you have accessed it or not.
Anyway good luck. 73s de Darren G4VTQ Burgess Hill , South Coast of
England
Tel 01403 214411
Fax 01403 214420
Email darren.rainer@eyretel.com