FOR SALE CHEAP

I Recently won at an on-line auction a Connectix Video Phone for Win 95.
I had looked at them in the computer store propped up nice and neat
doing their  nice little thing not bothering anybody.So I bid on it and
it came today. Since it is not what I wanted I will let the good guysone
AMSAT BBS have  shot at it.It cost me 58.14 that is with  shipping.If
you think it's worth 60.00 shipping included contact me by phone at 973
887 1582 it's in New Jersey. or e-mail at  craigmel@garden.netThe
software   hasn't been opened yet.Or make a  reasonable  offer
Craig Mellinger N2MNA.