METEOSAT and NOAA reception

Sorry about the bandwidth if you don't think this pertains.

I'm looking for a good WIN95 program to translate the recieved telemetry
from Meteosats and NOAA satellites to veiwable pictures plus also need
it to do the same for GOES pictures also.

Anybody have any suggestions on this?

Plus, I have read that I need to modify the bandwidth of the 137Mhz
receiver from 15khx to 40khz. Anybody have a comment on this also?

I am just getting interested again after a loosing interest in it for a
few years. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
James KD4DLA
SouthEast Michigan AMSAT Net starts backup on September 1st!!!!