Solar-power plane for Amsat?

Recently, I saw where NASA is planning to build additional solar power planes
for cell phone companies that would fly at 100,000 feet indefinately.  Does
anyone else see new  opportunities here for Amateurs?   Amsat would be the
logical organization to begin a new venture like this since it has the links
with NASA and I'd consider 100,000 feet "Space".  Planes cost about a 1
Million, but amoratize that just about over forever and you have a pretty
inexpensive system.

Alan
KF2TF