Re: MOST spacecraft

AMSAT-NA is the advisor to the University of Toronto, on building Micro-sats.
In a similar manner to the advice that AMSAT gave to the university of Surrey
(UK) and to several Universities in the US.
For this advice AMSAT-NA will have the option of flying a HAM device on the
MOST satellite, details yet to be decided, and a donation to AMSAT Funds from
the University.
It is expected that AMSAT volunteers will carry out a review of the MOST
proposal in September, and from there be involved in advising and reviewing
various aspects of the design and construction of the satellite.
For an overview of the project see January 1998 AMSAT Journal

73 de Robin Haighton VE3FRH.
Vice-President Canadian liaison