Re: VBX-2!!!(VE7VBX-11)

We're monitoring here in Edmonton, and VE6MK Barry in Sherwood Park just
picked up the APRS beacon on 144.39 MHz. Got the full position report at
13:48 local time. Some of the beacons are a little weak. We're watching
the javAPRS to see where it is, and waiting to see if we can get any
audio in/out of the repeater.

13:54 Brian VE6BCA is copying Vernon stations on 146.520 MHz.
Approximately 511 Km away from Edmonton.

--
  __