Nova mailing list

Please, excuse the bandwith but I need some help.  I am, or probably
was, a subscriver of the nova reflector.  I have not received anything
for some time so I decided to send a test msg to see if everything was
ok.  Well the Daemon returned the msg saying that it was unable to
forward.  Does any one know the new location of the mailing list and the
address for the majordomo so I can try to subscribe again

--

Have a nice day......

Isidoro Hernandez F.
Carolina, Puerto Rico