Digital Gear For Sale

Hello everyone,

I am selling my digital satellite gear that I wrote about in AMSAT Journal,
OSCAR News and QEX.  Custom cables interconnecting all items together and to an
FT-736R and TS-440S are included, plus all original and modification
documentation.  All items were operational  when station disassembled.

PK-232MBX
TAPR  1200 baud PSK modem
G3RUH 9600 baud FSK modem
TAPR TrakBox
TAPR DSP-93 modem
Landwehr 2M mast mounted GaAs preamp
Landwehr 70cm mast mounted GaAs preamp

Both beams were totally disassembled and rebuilt in November, 1993.  The boom
and elements were cleaned to shine, polarization relays and phase switching
coax sections and all steel hardware replaced.

KLM 435-18C (18 el 70 cm CP)
KLM 2M-14C (14 el 2M CP)

For photos and more detailed descriptions see:
 http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/w6shp/w6shp.html

I will be accepting offers on these items until August 15.  I will accept less
for an offer on several items rather than trying to get the highest bid on each
item.

Howard Sodja, W6SHP  In the SF Bay area
AMSAT-NA 6031, AMSAT-UK 4389, TAPR 3605
w6shp@amsat.org