MESSAGE TO OSR S UBSCRIBERS

Re; My offer of a room reservation that closed today . Lets change that
date from Friday AUG7  to Wednesday AUG 12.I mistakenly left my phone
number to be called in the new issue Aug 1forgetting that I don't  do to
well on the phone.Talking and copying is not somthing I do w ell
anymore.
I had somebody call me on the phone a few hours ago but he  hasn't sent
me an e-mail llke I asked.All I need on the e mail is your name address
call sign and phone number. Don't forget the area code Craig Mellinger
N2MNA OSR DX Editor