More ERU info

The official Microsoft document describing ERU can be found at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q139/4/37.asp

There is also a link to download the program if you don't have the CD
version of Win95.  I haven't tested this version to see if it works
under Win98, but presumably it is the latest.

I was also in error in the filenames of the control files.  The file
extension it actually .INF instead of .INI.  I guess that shows how
long I've been hacking around Windoze....  :)

Jim Shorney                                          -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorn@binary.net
nu0c@amsat.org
NU0C
Lincoln, NE, USA