More thoughts about what next ...

   I know, no ones interested, right?
Has anyone thought what it would be like to send up another "p3d"
like the one we just built and link them together on some of their
higher frequencies?   Something like an Amateur TDRS system.  Every
now and then you hear someone mentioning that the Phase III satelites
tend to favor the nothern latitudes. Something like this would favor
all latitdue if we could figure out the orbital mechanics to make it
work.
    It would even make for better DX because it would give us access
to areas we can't get to now.
    Any other thoughts on the matter?  It would make good use of the
switchable matrix anyway!.
             Mike Nason   KA7HBB