Re: Information on Windows 98

Just one data point, but I was unable to install Win98 on an older Pentium,
it was unable to handle the graphics card (an Acer motherboard), altho Win95
works fine.

Even MS Tech Support couldn't help.

But my message here is - don't try to upgrade an older machine, just leave
it the way it is and get a new machine.  Don't trust backward compatibility.

Dick
N3FKV