RE: Flashes

I actually got to see one of these things the other night!
I was carrying my baby daughter around outside the other
evening around 9:30 CDT.  My wife calls it "the walk of
dreams" because it is one of the only ways I can get the
little girl to sleep.  I guess I'm just boring enough...
I was looking up and saw what I thought was a "regular"
satellite.  It was very dim, 4th mag or so, it got brighter
and brighter until it was the brightest object in the sky.
It was easily brighter than the planet Venus.  Then it just
disappeared.  I checked my satellite tracking and it wasn't
MIR, in fact it was MUCH brighter than I've ever seen MIR.

Would someone tell me where I can get some Kep elements for
these things.

Kevin, WB5RUE
wb5rue@stic.net  http://www.qsl.net/wb5rue

I am Voltohm of Borg!  Resistance is E/I, Power is EI,
you will be attenuated!