Re: FT736 Power Supply

>4) What have YOU done to avoide the ft736 powwer supply to die....

    I installed a 486 CPU cooling fan inside the cover
of the power supply. The fan runs on 12v at  150 mill
iamps and is connected to the 12v supply at the Module
12v binding post. The fan is mounted inside the cover
pointed at the two resistors and one capacitor in question.
The Pentium size fans are too big for this job.

John...KD2JF
FN30
xlr8@worldnet.att.net