Y2K & Win98 responses ... Whew! ..and THANKS!

My thanks to all who responded to my questions on Y2K and Win98!  I was
totally flabbergasted by the sheer volume of helpful responses.

Of interest to *many* of us on this reflector were the comments on Win98
... fully 78% of the responses were *positive*, which surprised me at this
stage in the game ... I usually shy away from major software changes until
the product has been out in the field for at *least* 6 months, preferably
more like a year, but if for nothing other than the much improved handling
of the 'Registery Cleansing/Backup' feature, I think I'll bite the bullet
next weekend!

Tnx to all responders!

Ron    W0PN/3