Re: [Fwd: Re: Y2K and Chicken Little]

An easy way to see if your computer will work is to set it to the year
1999, December 31, 2355 o'clock, and watch it.  Run some programs, cycle
the power some, and just see if you have data failures.  It shouldn't
cause smoke to come out of the computer.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us