Y2K and Chicken Little

I have been reading this thread for a few the past few days and came to the conclusion that some folks either don't have a clue and/or don't understand the ramifications of Y2K [incl. some programmers :-) ].  Personally, I have been on this "case" for over a year and have some insights.  In order to help those of you who may be interested in getting the real story(s), the following URL's may be of help:

http://www.year2000.com/

http://www.y2k.com/

http://www.y2ktimebomb.com/

http://pw2.netcom.com/~helliott/00_frms.htm

Suggestion: read, heed, make up your own mind, decide.

                          ---->\./<----Please place complaints here.

-Andrew

[a.k.a. WB2GZM/VK3JJH]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home