[Fwd: Magnetic Treatment]

I am fully this has nothing to do with amateur radio in general or
Satellites in particular. But this man was more than just a prize
fighter of  considrable talent He is known worldwide for his
humanitarian works.I just thought that some of you might like to get the
full story. Craig N2MNA.OSR DX EDITOR

On a news report from WHAS in Louisville late Saturday night I heard tht
Mohammad Alli is currently undergoing treatment for his Parkinson's some
place in Florida.

The treatment consists of him sitting in a chair between two large
electromagnetic panels which are supposed to set up a corrective magnetic
field around his body.

It was in a news report at about 2:00 AM Sunday.  Does anyone have further
information?

John Davis  61/14

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home