Re: Dual Mode TNC

>Looking for a new TNC, Would like one that will work both VHF and HF. I
need it to also work the birds. I understand that Timewave will not be
makling the DSP 2232 and MFJ's units will not work the birds.

I have had excellent operation from my MFJ-1270CQ TNC for over a year with the
9600 baud birds.  It is a TNC-2 clone that also works the 300, 1200 & even 2400
baud land based packet systems.  The "Q" add on board provides for the 9600 baud
operation.  It does not have the "PSK" capability required for the 1200 baud
birds but that is little loss at this time.

Roger Ley, WA9PZL
Bossier City, LA   EM32DN