Possble Y2K Fix

I believe that I read that for older computers whos BIOS did not support
y2k, you could use Caldera's OpenDOS (DR-DOS) v7.01 and that would allow
(don't ask me how) your computer to overcome the BIOS RTC limitation.

Just my $0.02

Personally, I'm most worried about my credit rating and and IRS data, since
those are held on mainframes that are 20+ years old. The small problems
that are possible in the PC sector don't even begin to compare with what
would have happened if the DOW JONES didn't survive, or how about if the
computer controlled Nuclear missiles are not y2k....Now that would be a
problem.. :-)

Michael A. Waldron, KB8VKF

http://www.bw.edu/~mwaldron

PGP: http://www.bw.edu/~mwaldron/mypgpkey.txt